At Our Redeemer, we believe that God desires us to gather together to fulfill His purposes for our lives and our community. Spiritual growth groups are just one way to connect with each other through sharing, prayer, study, service and fun!
Below are opportunities we embrace for all to learn, grow and care for each other to live out God’s word. Call the office for more information at 651-772-2445 or just show up. We would love to have you join us!
- Wednesday Morning Bible Study 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. in the Fireside Room (Join in person or remote using Zoom)
- Thursday Morning Men’s Bible Study 7:30 a.m. at Perkins 2009 County Rd D East, Maplewood (694 and White Bear Ave.)
- Lives Worth Living meets on the 1st and 3rd Monday in the Fireside Room at 6:45 p.m.
- Occasional Sunday Morning Education
- Women’s Circle Groups: There are 3 different Women’s Circles that meet to fellowship and study God’s Word.
- Rejoice Circle meets on the 1st Thursday of the month at 1:00 p.m. in the Fireside Room.
- Faith Circle meets on the 2nd Monday of the month in the Fireside Room at 6:00 p.m.
- Hope Circle meets on the 2nd Tuesday of the month in the Fireside Room at 7:00 p.m.